Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Case 302: Kael vs Zane (Rik/Lion)

FULL NAMES
Kael
Zane

DATE
3/2

LOCATION
Inn

WITNESS
Ambassador (read NC for the actual name)

FACTS


NC from event & witnesses
===================
Kati's personal notes:

  • Zane did not like Ambassador from Turia's use of NPGuard in the inn. 
  • Zane interrupts good RP
  • Zane pulled sword in RP on Kael
  • Kael & ambassador with him have left city fearing for their life
  • Kael was Ambassador & High Council at the time when Zane a warrior drew on him.

Due to being of different caste & involving a High Council member at the time, give to Rik/Lion to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Staff Meetings - First Thoughts

Update: I will not be using this as I have resigned as HoC and my furniture was returned from my house. Here are my random thoughts: ...